HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is marriage necessary for love to exist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict

Birthday : 1995-10-10

PostSubject: Is marriage necessary for love to exist?   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 pm

What do you think? Does one have to get married in order to express their love for someone or can we manage without it?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
anurag_cheruvu
Simply Sports Addict

Birthday : 1995-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Is marriage necessary for love to exist?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:35 am

Maybe you can express your love and still stay un-married.

But I am against a live-in kind of a system. It becomes really volatile and its like making a joke out of the sacred institution of marriage.
Back to top Go down
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict

Birthday : 1995-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Is marriage necessary for love to exist?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:49 am

For me, I have always believed that marriage = problems. Not being sexist or anything but usually, marriage is the end of one's freedoms and start of one's problems. Razz
Back to top Go down
Choob
Administration

Birthday : 1927-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Is marriage necessary for love to exist?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:20 am

It is against our nature as mammals to be monogamous so I'm against marriage to be honest. Nowadays there's no pressure to be married and stay married so people that do get married end up divorcing 10-20 years later so it's pointless. I said married too many times, EFF YOU

Official Blogger

Birthday : 1984-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Is marriage necessary for love to exist?   Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm

I get that a lot of people want to get married, I too one day wish to get married, but you can have love without marriage. Marriage to most is a sure sign of commitment to a person you are madly in love with....I am of the belief that you can be committed to someone without getting married.

Marriage can sometimes come between people but that's really because people who are in love for now, won't be still in love in however many years they last, so not getting married unless you know you are deeply in love, and know this is what you want, and you can stay committed, stay faithful and stay in love with them for the rest of your life you should not get married.

Marriage should be because you want to be married to the person you love, not because you feel you have to, not because you get someone pregnant, not because you feel you need to be married....marry because you want to, and you love someone to let them share your love, life, and often last name.

Back to top Go down
http://www.talkfooty.com.au
Sulaksh Swami
Simply Sports Junkie

Birthday : 1994-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Is marriage necessary for love to exist?   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:17 am

Nice bit there.

And I will too say love does not always need marriage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is marriage necessary for love to exist?   

Back to top Go down

Is marriage necessary for love to exist?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1