HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Should Untouchables continue in his honoured position?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should Untouchables continue as Elite Member?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Jammy
Simply Sports Addict

Birthday : 1995-10-10

PostSubject: Should Untouchables continue in his honoured position?   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 am

I bought this up before and I bring it up again. This guy doesn't deserve a place in the Elite Members team. He's been acting all weird again. Again, supporting my argument of 'making the mistake to like and then being dissapointed'. Please don't vote just for the sake of voting...think about it. I know for sure that some people don't want him up there...me and Hoops to name two.
Back to top Go down
NoBallsNoLife
Simply Sports Addict

PostSubject: Re: Should Untouchables continue in his honoured position?   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 am

To ensure the integrity of the thread I would refrain from posting here. Am I eligible to vote?
Back to top Go down
Pav
Administration

Birthday : 1993-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Should Untouchables continue in his honoured position?   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 am

Yes he should. I will keep him there as well. Just because he's an elite it doesn't mean he can't argue his case to other members. The comment in the birthday thread was supposed go be a joke but you all took it the wrong way. Jammy if you want t make a case to me and show me some examples of untouchables going 'weird' again go ahead but the thread will be locked. I am tired of all these attacks on him. Jammy don't take this personally because I still love ya but yeah Smile

Locked.

PostSubject: Re: Should Untouchables continue in his honoured position?   

Back to top Go down

Should Untouchables continue in his honoured position?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1