Share | 

Omg the feels :( (Ricky Hatton)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Choob
Administration

Birthday : 1927-04-23

PostSubject: Omg the feels :( (Ricky Hatton)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:35 am

So so sad, that interview was heartwrenching. Interviewer was a cunt though. Anyway I am happy now because he says he can retire content. As long as he means that then I am pleased for him. He was the guy that got me into boxing, and I followed every step of his as he took on the world. He lost to the best of the best in Floyd and Manny, and anyone could tell you that he would be cut up after the Pacquiao fight, not because he lost but because of how he lost. There was no way he was near his best, and he talked about peaking two weeks too early in the buildup to that fight. That's why he took this fight, NOT because of money, but because he wanted to put things right, and he definitely did, even if the result didn't go his way. He had a great career, his highlight definitely knocking out the then-invincible Kostya Tszu, and what about his fans, some fo the best in the world.

Administration

Birthday : 1927-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Omg the feels :( (Ricky Hatton)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 am

"I'm a happy man tonight. I don't feel like putting a knife to my wrists. I have got the answers I needed. I got the opportunity and I got the answers and no matter how upsetting it is, I have got to be a man and say it is the end of Ricky Hatton."

Omg the feels :( (Ricky Hatton)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1